LocalGov Drupal Week 2023 Sponsorship pack
We’re looking for sponsors for our first annual LocalGov Drupal Week.
November 13th - 17th 20023
It’s an excellent opportunity to reach, network and solve problems with digital professionals from councils across the UK and beyond.
Our series of events will allow sponsors to talk directly to a community of hundreds of digital professionals who control millions of pounds of budget for their authorities' digital estates.
About LocalGov Drupal
LocalGov Drupal is the publishing platform created by councils for councils.
But we are so much more than just a free CMS.
We are a growing community of developers, content designers and digital leaders from 41 local councils and 16 of their suppliers across the UK and Ireland who share code, user research and ideas to help each other build incredible, best-practice websites.
As part of LocalGov Drupal, councils deliver a much better digital experience for their users while saving money.
LocalGov Drupal community in numbers
- 40 subscribers - 26 councils and 14 suppliers
- 41 councils contributing
- +450 email newsletters list (with open rates of +35%)
- +460 active Slack users
- +1200 social media followers
About LocalGov Drupal Week
LocalGov Drupal week will take place from the 13th - 17th November.
In a week of online sessions, our community will be sharing best practice, code and experiences, all focusing on doing more with less.
Sessions will be short (45 minutes) and interactive to combat Zoom fatigue.
They will take place around lunchtime or the end of the working day to try and accommodate as many people as possible.
Sessions will be free to attend and advertised to subscribers, contributors and those outside of our community.
- 21st September - Call for content opens
- 13th October - Call for content closes
- 20th October - Accepted presenters and facilitators notified
- 23rd October - Facilitator and presenter acceptance deadline
- 24th October - Full schedule published
- 13th - 17th November - LGD week
Sessions will be presented virtually on Monday, 13th November to Friday, 17th November, in 3 slots per day:
- 12pm - 1pm
- 1pm - 2pm
- 4pm - 5pm
The sponsorship offer
This event gives sponsors highly targeted access to council representatives from the UK and beyond.
By sponsoring the event, you’ll position yourself as a digital innovator in the local authority sector.
This is a unique opportunity to feature alongside the most talked about and successful digital project in local government of recent years.
- Newsletter, social media and Slack mentions
- Placement on our event webpage
- Placement on our event listings channel (Lu.ma)
- Promotion of your dedicated session
- A dedicated guest blog on our site related to the topic of your session
During the week
- A dedicated/branded session
- Mention on all pre-session splash screens
- Mention as a thank you at the end of all LGD sessions (some sessions will be hosted by other community members and will run independently).
- Assess to emails of those who registered for your session
- Mentions/ thanks yous in social media posts, slack posts and newsletter
- A recording of your session hosted on our YouTube channel.
For more information and costings please email Tim Hunt.