Website Analytics and Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to help us understand how the site is used, and how to improve it.
Our Google Analytics setup does not collect user profiling data, your device or granular location. We cannot identify you through analytics information, and do not combine it with other data sets in a way that would identify who you are.
You can opt out of this basic analytics tracking by accepting Only Essential Cookies.
How we collect personal information
If you send us a message through a contact form, we collect the following:
- your name
- email address
- phone number
- information you provide about your business or council
We may collect other publicly available contact information, for example taken from a council or business website.
In addition we may keep a record of any information you provide if you email or phone us.
How we store and use personal information
Your information is securely stored.
A limited number of people have access and this is only for the purposes of managing the project. For example, keeping a contact record and inviting you to meetings.
The information is not shared outside of LocalGov Drupal, rented, sold or otherwise passed on to any third party.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.