Provides the pages and navigation for presenting the Services provided by Local Government. A part of the LocalGovDrupal distribution.
- Service Landing page - the top level section for each service.
- Service Sub-landing page - detail and links to specific pages within a service.
- Service Page - the basic page that can be placed in a service, and on a service sub-landing page.
- Service Status - an optional additional type for providing updates about a the status of a service.
Other content types in the LocalGovDrupal distribution can also optionally be linked into service sections and referenced from sub-landing pages.
# Examples in the wild
- LocalGov Drupal demo: Adult health and social care (opens new window)
- Croydon: Adult health and social care (opens new window)
- Lambeth: Bins and recycling (opens new window)
- Brighton & Hove: Rubbish, recycling and streets (opens new window)