Created by digital teams from councils across the UK, LocalGov Drupal sets content designers free.
The evidence based, collaborative product design puts the needs of content designers (and service users) at the heart of things.
The intuitive user interface provides a fantastic experience for editors alongside an array of useful tools for those who regularly work with the platform.
It is a tried and tested platform that provides better site structures, more streamlined content and consistent, best practice, accessible designs.
The distribution also has enough flexibility to produce customised sites you can be proud of. Much of the heavy lifting is already done, leaving you to be more creative.
More than that, your feedback and opinions help to shape the features, and the collaborative working helps editors find quick resolutions to problems when they arise. You can discuss ideas with and pick the brains of colleagues in other councils facing the same issues as you. As well as our Slack channels there are now regular informal meetings of content designers.
The final product that councils create with our platform gives service users an excellent front end experience, thanks to this unique structure, design and content approach.
Front End Features
- Subsites for differently themed sections of the website > view in the demo
- News > view in the demo
- Events > view in the demo
- Multiple types of alert banner > view on the demo
- Directories > view in the demo
Content Page types
- Service landing pages > view in the demo site
- Service pages > view in the demo
- Guides > view in the demo
- Step by steps > view in the demo
Back end features
- Revisions and history module
- Approvals dashboard
- Large variety of patterns, styles and call outs
If you would like to find out more or have any questions just drop us a line at email@example.com. We are always happy to chat about LocalGov Drupal, provide a demo of the platform, or show how councils are using it.